The state intends to oppose the bail application.
A 60-year-old suspect, who is alleged to have raped three girls in Bram Fischerville, Soweto, for years, is expected to apply for bail at the Roodepoort Magistrate’s Court on Gauteng’s West Rand, on Wednesday.
The three girls are said to have been violated for years while in the care of their mother’s sister.
A 15-year-old victim, who says the man has been violating her since the age of 9, eventually told neighbours.
The victim has relayed graphic details about what happened to her and her sisters.
She says she was not the first. Like her two older sisters also went through the ordeal at a Braamfischerville house, all while their aunt was said to be sleeping.
The rapes occurred for years as all the kids kept mum.
The suspect has been behind bars since October last year, and the state intends to oppose the bail application when he returns to the dock on Wednesday.